Working alongside our friendly teams you will have the opportunity to progress and develop:
- Great colleagues - be part of a strong, well supported team;
- Fantastic opportunities to progress - develop your career and professional experience;
- Reward and Recognition - we recognise each and every employee and believe in listening to our team;
- Learning and Development - take part in various training courses in early years and child development and progress to more senior positions within the company.
Learning and Development
Buttercups support staff in all areas of their training and development. As part of your induction programme you will receive in house paediatric first aid, food hygiene training and certificates. Buttercups wants all staff to feel confident running classes for the children so they undertake training in our Magic Train and Music and Movement classes amongst others. In addition, we offer specific training, for example:
- Forest School Training – we have dedicated Forest school leaders in some of our nurseries;
- Montessori Focus/Elements – all of our preschool teachers have Early Years Degrees. Our nurseries offer elements of Montessori teaching with new preschool rooms in Ealing and Chalfont and some of our staff have gained specialist Montessori teaching qualifications whilst working at Buttercups;
- Early Years Foundation Degree – staff are currently studying for further child development qualifications such as Early Years Foundation Degrees;
- Bespoke management courses are being specifically tailored for our managers' needs, for example, our coaching and mentoring course, in addition to NVQ level four management courses.
We are always looking to hear from dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you are interested in applying for a Nursery Assistant, Nursery Teacher or an Apprentice role with us, please email us with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so we can tell you more about the fantastic opportunities Buttercups has to offer.